Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The only completely consistent people are dead...

I guess if you are a consistent person then that quote won't make you chuckle like it made me. One of the few consistent things in my life it that it is always changing. Guess what? Things don't always go to plan, things don't always go they way that you may want them to go, but as long as you realize that it is okay, you will be fine. Think you might fail and you will. The universe has a funny way of giving you the opportunity to do exactly what you want to do. That is not to say it will be delivered on a silver platter, because more often than not you need to find that door that is open just a crack. Maybe there are multiple doors that are cracked, and guess what? The first one you go through might be a dead end, and too the second and third one. Failure should not be an option, but it is a reality. A reality that we all should realize, but not accept. So much has already not gone to plan for me 24 days into 2012 that at first I was kinda bummed about it, but then I realized I am being provided with a great opportunity... to go in any direction that I want. There is nothing more powerful than the ability to chose where you will go. All we have is to be positive, and the rest stems from that. I still have those moments of, "Jesus, where do I go from here," don't get me wrong, but I almost tell myself that I don't have an option. I'm pissed I'm not where I thought I'd be in school, but how can you dwell on that?? Especially when it's something that will not change. I miss you, and I probably will for a while but how can you dwell on that?? Especially when it's not something that will change... you get the idea. If you are wondering, I guess the answer is yes, I do going on about things in the most general sense. Who knows the next time I will post, but I'm pretty sure I will have a damn good reason to whenever it is I do.

"Tell me what in the world would I go on for, if I had it all?"

No comments:

Post a Comment