Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Woof

I really didn't think that I would be able to get excited over a win at the bowling league I play in every Wednesday, but as long as there is that competitive nature in you, how could you not??  We were in first place in the league by 1 game playing against the second place team.  3 very competitive games, the last one with everyone bowling out of their minds, high scores, terrible misses, and great shots.  It's interesting to me because when I was younger I wasn't brought up in a competitive household, I did play all kinds of sports, but was never into many of them except for soccer.  It seems kinda funny though, I am talking about bowling haha, lets be real.
Anyway, unfortunately with the result of the Duke/UNC game doesn't look like I'll be watching too much ESPN tonight or tomorrow as it will be filled with the same highlights and reactions to River's 3 pointer.  Got class at 11 tomorrow then home to workout and from there I'm not exactly too sure.  Hopefully I'm able to grab a coffee with my buddy Alex, its been a while since we have seen each other, so there is a bunch we have to catch up on.  Some days are harder than others, and some parts of the day are harder than other parts, but today was another good day, physically I feel better and better everyday and I know that things are falling into place.  Life is good... what else could it be???

Yeahhh, that's what I thought.  Still miss you.

Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment